Quality, craftsmanship and technical feats; that's what you find in this full-time job! Do you and your colleagues want to ensure that large and well-known customers receive a beautiful and unique end product of plastics? Then join us now in the world of 3D printing and high-tech prototypes.
This modern and professional (small) organization makes exclusive, 3D printed parts and prototypes from plastic. You are at the beginning of the process, but the ultimate goal is that you can be deployed throughout the organization.
Customers come to you with an idea that you will visualize through 3D printing. You are going to make the molds for this. Creativity, technical hands and three-dimensional insight are involved.
• Manually making molds for casting plastic
• Working with a SLS machine (3D printer)
• Post-processing of the printed parts: filing/spraying
Your day is never the same! If you are technical, precise and quality-oriented (and a little bit patient), you can learn wide-ranging skills
You will work in a small team with enthusiastic colleagues who are proud of what they do. What to expect:
• A competitive salary between € 2,200 - € 2,700 gross per month
• A sociable, small, team that works in the day shift
• Prospect of permanent employment
• We guarantee short lines of communication in which everyone's talents are seen; as possible, space is given to develop yourself
• We offer you to learn new techniques and follow courses
In addition to having spatial insight, you bring the following qualities:
• Technical experience, you know how to use tools
• MBO working and thinking level
• Work accurately and on-pace; you can focus on a finished product for a long time, but you can also do that on-pace
• Visually strong and quality perfectionist
• Motivated to create a beautiful end productApply
Are you looking for a job with responsibilities and are you not afraid to get dirty? Than we are looking for YOU! Do you want to work at an innovative construction company in Helmond, with nice colleagues?…Bekijk vacature
Do you want to work in an innovative and growing company in the area of Helmond? Do you want to work in a casual atmosphere with colleagues who are looking to the future? Read on quickly!Bekijk vacature
We all have a countertop in our kitchen. As you might know, they don’t come from nature like that. You will make these countertops in this beautiful production area. Are you practical and do you want to…Bekijk vacature
Are you a strong person with some experience in metal production? Looking for a job near Geldrop (Eindhoven)? Let us know now!Bekijk vacature